St. Joe’s Circus McGerkus
Sunday, September 18, 3 to 7 pm
St. Joe’s Playground
Please join us for a Dr. Seuss inspired “Circus McGurkus” Fall Dinner and Carnival!
Tickets on sale now at the front office!
- Family Ticket Package: $50 (includes 4 dinner tickets, 4 kid-friendly drinks, and two 10-ticket game punch cards or two 15-ticket game punch cards if purchased in advance)
- Individual Tickets: Senior/Child – $10, Adult – $15 (both include dinner and kid-friendly drinks)
- Carnival Ticket Punch Cards – $5 each (includes 10 game tickets)
**New this year: chili cook off, kids cake decorating contest, donate your used toys and stuffed animals, a Disneyland raffle basket, new games!!! See attached fliers for details!
VOLUNTEER: Want to get your fundraiser volunteer hours out of the way? We would love your help!
Bake a cake for the cake walk and enter the cake decorating contest, bring your best pot of chili for the chili cook off, donate all your gently used toys and stuffed animals to be used as prizes! Work at the food station or a game at the carnival! Sign up to volunteer here:
- Fall and Spring: Used Uniform Sale
- September: Meat & Jazz Fest Couples Party, September 17, 2016
- September: Fall Dinner and Carnival Sunday, September 18, 2016
- February: Crab Feed Dinner and Auction Saturday, March 4, 2017
- May: Spring Fun Run – St. Joe’s celebrates fitness and school pride by having a school-wide Fun Run with pledges benefiting the Home School Association (HSA).