It’s a Suessville Carnival!
Sunday, September 24, 3 to 7 pm
St. Joe’s Playground
Please join us for a Dr. Seuss-inspired Fall Dinner and Carnival, all in support of the St. Joseph’s School Parents Association! All are welcome!
Tickets on sale now at the front office!
- Family Ticket Package: $50 (includes 4 dinner tickets, 2 kid-friendly drinks, and 10 game tickets (or 15 game tickets if purchased in advance)
- Individual Tickets: Adult – $15, Senior/Child – $10
VOLUNTEER: We need a lot of volunteers with the food and games, so please sign up if you can help! All hours volunteering count toward your annual requirement! Sign up here: Suessical Carnival Volunteer Sign Up
- Fall and Spring: Used Uniform Sale
- September: Fall Dinner and Carnival Sunday, September 24, 2017
- February: Crab Feed Dinner and Auction Saturday, February 10, 2018
- May: Spring Fun Run – St. Joe’s celebrates fitness and school pride by having a school-wide Fun Run with pledges benefiting the St. Joseph’s School Parents Association (SJPA).