St. Joseph’s Catholic School in Boise, Idaho educates 400 students annually in grades kindergarten through 8. St. Joseph’s Catholic School adheres to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Boise’s hiring practices.
We are currently seeking applicants for the positions of Catholic School Music Director. Details are below:
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is seeking a full-time music teacher who is an energetic, enthusiastic faith filled individual who supports academic excellence. St. Joseph’s Catholic School is a K-8 school in the Diocese of Boise that serves as a ministry of St. John’s Catholic Community and is located in Boise, Idaho.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education from an accredited college or university
- Current Idaho teaching certificate (or the ability to obtain one) with appropriate music endorsements
- Diocesan ministry certification or working towards certification.
- Ability to regularly employ appropriate educational technology in the classroom
- Experience preferred – 3 years; Demonstrable past experience building a successful comprehensive school music program
To apply, please submit:
- Letter of interest
- Completed diocesan application
- Three recent letters of reference to St. Joseph’s School.
The completed packets can be sent to:
Tammy Emerich, principal
Interested in being a Substitute Teacher? Please complete the Substitute Teacher Application.
Primary responsibilities include instructing and supervising students. Hours are from 7:30 am – 3:30 pm, as needed. Substitutes are paid $70 per day.