Thank you to everyone who joined us for Mass Tuesday. Thank you to Mr. Yanci’s class and their leadership this week. Deacon O’Neill shared with us what he takes from the Our Father.
If you would like to read Deacon O’Neill’s homily, click here.
- On February 26th at 6:30 pm, Bishop Kelly High School will provide an opportunity for all parents to attend a presentation by Rob Hackenson, an educational speaker, on the topic of Teens and Social Media Safety.
- Parent Invitation Letter for 2/26
- On February 27th, at St. Joseph’s from 1:45-2:45, Rob Hackenson will speak to our 6-8th grade students about Social Media Safety.
The Anxiety class part 2 will be held on Feb. 26th from 6-7:30 p.m. at St. Joe’s.We will be reviewing mindfulness in depth as well as introducing EFT (Tapping). We will focus our time on strategies to prevent and manage anxiety.
RSVP to Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of recent event in Florida, several of you have asked about speaking to your children. Here are some resources to help guide your discussion. Please contact me if you have any other questions or need further support.
Helping Kids Cope With Frightening News
How To Talk With Children About Difficult News
Helping Children Manage Distress
Our upcoming weekend school Masses at St. John’s Cathedral are:
- Sunday, March 11 10 a.m. ( School Choir ) Weaver/Howard
- Saturday, April 28 5 p.m. 1st Communion ( School Choir ) Cammann/Seidler
- Sunday, May 20 1 p.m. (Spanish Mass) Olivares
Bravely act like a saint today!