Get ready to run, walk, stroll or dance your way around the St. Joe’s Block while also supporting your school during the St. Joe’s Fun Run, in partnership with Bandanna Running and Walking on Friday, May 14. (Students will be required to wear masks.)
All students are challenged to raise $100 to help support the St. Joseph’s Playtopia Capital Campaign. We have a match donor for this event! 100% of funds raised by students will be matched by an anonymous donor. Donation forms and packets will be sent home with students the week of April 12th.
But there’s more — All students will earn raffle tickets for hitting certain fundraising or lap goals!
- Earn one raffle ticket for every $25 raised.
- Earn five raffle tickets for submitting donation packets on Friday, May 7.
- Earn one raffle ticket for participating in the Fun Run.
- Earn one raffle ticket for every five laps completed during the Fun Run.
At the Fun Run there will be snacks, music, fun, dancing and lots of cheerleaders (parents come on down!) to motivate our students. Make sure they wear their St. Joe’s spirit attire — and their best sneakers!
- April 12–16: Donation packets distributed to students.
- May 7: Early donation packet deadline. Earn five raffle tickets for turning your packets today!
- May 10: Final deadline to turn in donation packets.
- May 14: Fun Run Day! Raffle tickets will be distributed in class with the race bibs.
- May 17: Raffle winners notified and can collect their prizes from the front office.
Fun Run Schedule:
- 8:30 a.m. (6th Grade)
- 9:00 a.m. (4th Grade)
- 9:30 a.m. (7th Grades)
- 10:00 a.m. (5th Grade)
- 10:30 a.m. (1st Grade)
- 11:00 a.m. (3rd Grade)
- 12:30 p.m. (2nd Grade)
- 1:00 p.m. (Kindergarten)
- 1:30 p.m. (8th Grade)