Schedule a Tour
Welcome to St. Joe’s! We welcome the opportunity to educate your children! If you are interested in our school, we suggest you start your experience with a School Tour. If you are interested in scheduling a School Tour or attending the Spring Open House, please call us at 208-342-4909, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19 we have suspended the Shadow Day program, please continue to check back for updates. Shadow Days are for prospective students whose families have completed a school tour. Students interested in learning more about St. Joe’s are invited to schedule a Shadow Day to experience a day in the life at St. Joe’s. Your child will be paired with a current classmate and will attend classes, meet new friends, and be introduced to faculty and staff.
Why Choose St. Joe’s?
Frequently Asked Questions
Upon receipt of the following, your child may be placed on a waiting list for future openings:
- Completed New Student Application
- $53 non-refundable application fee paid via the new student application
- Baptism and Birth Certificates uploaded to the new student application
- Health information including complete immunization records (required by the state of Idaho) uploaded to the new student application
- Most recent report cards and standardized test scores (not required for kindergarten) uploaded to the new student application
You may put your child on the waiting list once they turn 4 years old. Students must be 5 years of age by midnight, September 1 to enter kindergarten.
Online applications are accepted year round. Students may be enrolled throughout the year depending on openings.
Placement is offered in order of priority. First priority is given to siblings of currently enrolled students. Second priority is given to parishioners of St. John’s Cathedral. Third priority are Catholics belonging to other area parishes. Fourth priority are non-Catholics.
Registration for current students occurs in the early spring. All openings are then filled in order of priority from the new student applications on file. Offers of enrollment are sent via email. Please be sure to update us if your contact information changes.