Tuition Per Student for the 2019-20 School Year
Tuition per student for the 2019-20 School Year
- Catholic tuition grades K-8 – $4,790
- Non-Catholic Tuition grades K-8 – $6,128
Payments above your eligible tuition amount will be processed as a charitable tax donation.
In addition to annual tuition, some fees will apply. For example, new families are required to pay a one-time capital improvement fee of $500 submitted with registration materials. Also, an annual registration fee of $100 per kindergarten student, $50 per Catholic student (1-8) and $100 per non-Catholic student (1-8) must also be submitted.
To receive the Catholic tuition rates, families must:
- Be registered in a parish prior to the registration due date
- Use parish offertory envelopes regularly
- Be active in the parish as determined by the pastor
Please note that the pastor makes the final recommendation.
Financial Aid in the form of a tuition grant is offered to Catholic families who apply for assistance. Consideration for a tuition grant may be given after submitting the following documents prior to the registration deadline. Your sealed envelope containing the following should be sent to the school office Attn: Tuition Grant Committee:
- St. Joe’s Tuition Grant Application (available through the school office)
- A letter of explanation
- A copy of the parents’ most current Federal Income Tax Return Form 1040 and accompanying schedules.
Your information is kept confidential and is reviewed only by the Tuition Grant Committee.